Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Ride

Last Sunday, Tim, Amanda, and I took a ride to look at leaves. Because all the leaf peepers fly in for Columbus Day weekend, we decided to avoid the mountains. So we drove north to Concord and west on 89 toward Bradford and Warner and Hillsboro. Although they were not as brilliant as they were at the end of this week, they were still pretty.
As we drove through Hillsboro, Warner, and Bradford, we'd be driving along and I would say...."oooh, that looks like a fun road". Tim would humor me and drive down the road. We had no clue where we were or where we were going but the roads were beautiful.

The picture above was taken in the little town of Salisbury which also had a really nice cemetary in it. I love old cemetaries, and old cemetaries in the fall are even better. This one had a really nice oak tree in it that shaded everything.


I LOVE FALL!

4 comments:

Steve said...

This is the time of year I really miss New England!

Tracy said...

It is so pretty ... I need to come in the Fall!

Jennifer McGregor said...

SO beautiful! I have to believe you posted all those for me:)

Al & Judy Melton said...

wonderful... we miss new england in the fall too... both days of it! love ya - homeward bound soon!!!!