Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter 2 weeks late


Time is going so quickly that I didn't have time to blog about Easter. But I just downloaded pictures tonight and it brings a smile so I have to share. David and Stephanie usually spend Easter with us. This year, they came with 3 kids, food, plastic eggs, and new bikes in tote.

We had our normal ham dinner and David and Tim were fighting over the ham.

After lunch, we commenced the egg hunt. I forgot that kids are more happy with finding the eggs than eating the candy. Then, there were bike races.... on the porch. I guess it pays to have a 52' long deck. It was a beautiful 65 degree day out. Who do you think is the bigger kid?

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

very fun! we had mexican for Easter, and I am thinking we might have to make a ham now!