Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pre-Prom Pictures

We got some quick pictures at the house and then we headed to Rockingham Acres Nursery to get pictures there. When we were picking up flowers the other day, they encouraged us to bring her there! What a GREAT idea. They were so excited to see her that they staged a bunch of places for her to be. But first, we had to get a picture with dad just like Kristin did.
There was a group of 10 toal who took the limo to the prom. The kids were SO excited about the limo. The first 2 kids in this picture, and the girl right in front of Amanda are seniors who went along with the kids to watch out for them.

The rest of the kids are from the program. They were all nervous and excited. I looked in the limo and told Amanda I love her, she just about cried and reached out and grabbed my hand. She was SO nervous. I did get a call from her on my cell phone about 7:30 p.m. saying, "Mom, good news and bad news....The bad news is I lost my purse with your cell phone in it....The good news is that Officer Andy helped me find it." Oh Amanda, you have no idea how funny you are! It made my heart glad that you were having such a good time!










No comments: