Monday, June 9, 2008

Becki's day

My sister-in-law Becki has been a part of my life since I was 21 and she was 14. It's hard to imagine a time that she wasn't there. We were friends first and are now as close as my own sisters. Today is her birthday. She is a wonderful mom, a caring and encouraging person, and can read my moods and thoughts...and she still loves me anyway. I'm thankful for her love and friendship. I know that she'll always be there for me and I will for her. Happy Birthday Becki!

1 comment:

Kassidysmom said...

I can't imagine you not being there either. What would I have done or ever do without you????? You have been there through it all, you were there when Kass was born---and she loves her Auntie very much----and you have been there through all the bad times too-----and u still love me too so i guess that makes us even. LOL-----Love you Lots!!!!!!!!!!!!