Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduation

Hard to believe that my little girl is a woman now and is also a high school graduate. She is more intelligent than she realizes. I'm so proud of how hard she worked graduating third in her glass with a 3.6 average. She also worked hard to complete college credits online and will enter Liberty with 9 credit hours. She did all this in her senior year! I'm so proud of her! Commencement was definitely a beginning for her and I know she'll be successful in college.

Kristin has never liked alot of people staring at her. I personally think she was quite relieved to not have to give a speech. We've always teased her by trying to hug her and kiss her. All of her friends know this about her and always try to hug her. One of the funniest pictures I've ever seen is the one taken on graduation day of Kristin getting a surprise kiss from her grandparents.


Although she doesn't like to show a smile, she was happy on graduation day and her smile was ear to ear. Kristin graduated with 3 others that attended with her since kindergarten. One of these people is Allie McEvoy. These girls have been friends for as long as I can remember. I realized that I would miss my daughters friends as well. I'll miss the girls coming over after school and socializing with our family. They are all going their separate ways and times together will be more limited. Very sad:(


No comments: