Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kristin is a mini me


My sisters will find the poetic justice in this... but Kristin is cleaning my entire house without even being asked. I find it amusing that after coming home at 3 a.m., she is cleaning at 8:30 a.m. She has already had Amanda bring down her laundry, and has even done some of mine. She has vaccuumed the house, and cleaned the kitchen. It already was clean to me, but she redid it. When I used to come home from college, I'd wake my sisters up at 2 a.m. and tell them to clean up the room. Hey, as long as she is doing the work I have no complaints. At least she is not waking up me or Amanda to clean!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I will have to tell her that part of the "fun" is to wake up whoever is nearest to make them help. Ahh, sweet memories!

Jennifer McGregor said...

Good grief... in case you were ever wondering if she was your kid or not!!! Does she want to come visit me??!?!?!

Al & Judy Melton said...

It would have only been better if she had woken you up Laurie and told you to get up and clean your closet. remember that Kristin for next time.
Mom