Monday, November 24, 2008

Nuttin' for Christmas


So my sister Jennifer thought she'd be really funny and send me a squirrelly gift. Many of you don't know that I speak squirrel so it is nice diversion to have someone to talk to. (I learned this art in Savannah this summer) But Jen didn't realize that my other half is a squirrel killer and when he saw this present, he said, "where's my gun". If things keep going this way, I'm takin the squirrel and running. We can set up our band, "Mixed Nuts and Imaginary Friends" in Kenmore Square in Boston and play the air guitar to earn money. And Jen, thanks again for "nuttin'". :) By the way, this squirrel even sings "I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas."

3 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

You have NO IDEA how bad Ben and Carly wanted to KEEP that little squirrel that I purchased exclusively for you!!! You REALLY should have made a video of him singing and dancing! You are famous as my Squirrelly sister... my friend at work called me to tell me this little guy was available at Cracker Barrel, and yes, I ran right over after work to pick him up:) ENJOY! Don't say I never gave you Nuttin'!!!

Steve said...

Have I told any of you how much I enjoy your blogs? They are going to come in handy when I need to prove that you are insane and you need to be locked up for your own (and more importantly the rest of the worlds) safety!

Laurie said...

I did make a video but this blog wouldn't upload it. Mom and dad got a kick out of it when I played it for them on Skype. I came down with the flu on Monday. It was a real pick-me-up when I had to cancel family for Thanksgiving. Even Kristin said, "why don't you call Auntie Jen, she always makes you feel better." I told her I didn't need to because I had the squirrel to remind me!