Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not to be outdone by my sister


So my sister got a new puppy that was soooo cute. We've been actively looking for one for about 2 months now. One being a beagle puppy... AKC registered, tri-colored, non-ticked...you get the picture. I looked at Tim today and asked him what he wanted... and he told me a puppy. So, I got back online and happened to find a breeder with pups in Easton, MA. (1 1/2 hours away) We took a ride down to see her and ended up taking her home with us. I wanted to name her Sophie but I was getting so much flack from everyone... what is wrong with that name anyway? So after talking with my sister Jennifer who suggested the name Scout, we decided to go with that name. Ranger and Scout. Her personality is VERY different than Savannah... to which most would say its a good thing. She is a sweet, non-mischievious dog who is very inquisitive. She has a bounce with her walk. She has also found out that there is a pecking order and she's on the bottom. Anyway, she's 13 weeks old and as cute as a button. She has a pedigree longer than mine, and her grandfather was a champion show dog. It's nice to have a new one in the house. She has a very easy going personality which is good for Ranger. Tang was scared by her but didn't even hiss, and Scout didn't even bark at him.

2 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

Is "copy dog" kinda like "copy cat?" she is cute! -- dad

Tracy said...

Congratulations! And, Sophie is taken ... by our cat ... can't have cousins with the same name! She is cute and I love the name!