Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hopkinton Fair

I love September because it is fair month. Today, we ventured out to the Hopkinton Fair. We've been there once before. Of course we enjoy the food... although there was nothing healthy and I missed having my bowl of soup at the Deerfield Fair. Oh well! Anyhow, we found it delightful to experience a new treat.... Maple Syrup cotton candy. IT WAS DELICIOUS! No dyes and if you lick it, it looks like maple syrup. When we went to the animal barns, there was a white goat named Fiona that tried in the worst way to get the cotton candy. She also loved Tim and Amanda. Everyone was trying to feed her hay but she'd only take it from Amanda.



I like fairs because you can see neat things... like a giagantic pumpkin .... and a really nice looking red-tailed hawk about 2 feet away. And Tim got to see the tractor that he isn't allowed to buy this year. Too bad.... maybe next year.

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Looks so fun! and I will be missing those fairs this year, too! Ben and I sure had a lot of fun last year!